Sunday, May 1, 2022

Caress Melani - Tyranny of Dragons - Yuan-Ti Paladin


Art by Silky-Noire
 

A Courtesan of Sharess and Yuan-ti pure-blood whose life was changed by the interference of the Goddess of Sensuality. And now she moves through life doing as her mistresses does, spreading joy and protecting those who need protection. She strives to be someone whose existence makes the world better.

Personal Notes: Caress is a character concept I've had sitting around for a while now, because the concept of the Yuan-Ti emotional nature interacting with the surface elements of Sharess's worship was interesting. 

When I first created her, I wasn't consciously aware I was ace and hadn't outright said I was neurodivergent. Since I've said it outloud, she's become a character I'm even more interested in exploring. 

I want her to be a story about positive sexuality, explore how to navigate sexuality as a conscious ace, and other such things. Still a bit nervous of messing this up, but have friends that have more experience in this mode of gameplay and story than I do. I expect there won't be too many chances to explore this stuff with her, but it's still very exciting.

Caress Melani's Playlist 

Caress Melani's Character Sheet 

Rites of Sharess

Raw Session Notes 

Sessions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daggerheart Analysis

  Daggerheart - What I've Seen So Far Template-Based Character Builds This will be familiar to players of D&D, Pathfinder 2e...

Popular Posts