Sunday, July 2, 2017

Account - Rosella Wilbur - Debtor



The worst of society have no redeeming features. They are seeds of corruption and perversion. A friend offering to share their stash is very different from the drug dealer on the corner offering a free taste. The recruiter who works hard with their prospects to prepare them for the military is very different from a smooth-talking sergeant out to fill a quota. I must never become that seed of corruption. Even when I must influence those around me, I must not allow myself to push them down the spiral to the depths simply because it benefits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Report - Swamp Safety Procedures, Shambling Hordes, and Shocking Sentient Lights

Leaving the second homestead around noon, we pressed south, eventually coming to the Moon-Lit Mire, a darksome place of deep bogs and where...

Popular Posts