- Core Clue Situation
- Example: A safe contains a Core Clue.
- Solution: Character describes using Locksmith. Automatic Success.
- Simple Search Clue
- Example: An NPC has interesting but not immediately useful information.
- Solution: Character describes using Reassurance or other appropriate ability. Automatic Success.
- 1 Point Spend Clue
- Example: Medical notes have useful but obscure information.
- Solution: Character spends 1 Medicine point. Success
- 2 Point Spend Clue
- Example: Noticing something rather subtly wrong with a room.
- Solution: Character spends 2 Architecture points. Success.
- Inconspicuous Clues
- An NPC is nervous.
- An investigator who has Assess Honesty is told that the man seems to be fidgeting a lot.
Investigative Pools do not normally recover until a scenario is completed, spend them wisely.
Back to Loss of Life prep page