- Grow closer to the team: Explain who made you feel welcome; give influence to that character and either clear a Condition or mark Potential.
- Grow into your image of yourself. Explain how you see yourself and why; shift one Label up and one Label down.
- Grow away from the team. Explain why you feel detached. Take Influence over you away from another character.
Gorgon Archer -
The Transformed The Outsider
Look: Woman, Mediterranean, Strange eyes, Scaled flesh, serpent hair.
- You frighten others you had not intended to scare.
- You hurt someone or break something you shouldn't have.
- You feel like more of a monster afterward, mark a condition of the GM's choice.
Transformed Move: I am not my body: When you take a powerful physical blow you may roll as if you had two fewer conditions marked. If you do, on a 10+ you must choose to lose control of yourself in a terrible way.
- Receive a useful piece of alien technology (Olympian magic) that will allow you to use any ability from another playbook once (choose the ability when you spend the hold)
- Consult your people's knowledge to ask the GM a question about the current situation
- Clear a condition through the comfort of contact with your home.
- You get an opportunity or opening against your attacker.
- You rally from the hit and it inspires the team, add 1 Team to the pool.
- You keep your attacker's attention.
- Listeners can't keep doing what they're doing.
- Listeners can't flee without addressing you.
- Listeners can't attack you without losing status or position.
- Take hold of something valuable to you.
- Create something useful from your environment.
- Neutralize an opponent or threat, at least for now.
Edit: The Hero System book is Teen Champions, the M&M book is Hero High. There seems to be a 6th edition compatible version of Teen Champions out now.