- Wracking Pain (1s): The target of your attack is afflicted with terrible pain, gaining a -1 Complication until the end of their next turn. Further successes can be spent on this Stunt to increase either the Complication or the duration to a maximum of -3 Complication and 3 Turns.
- Venom (2s): This attack inflicts the Poison condition.
- See what I want you to see (1s): You are able to determine a particular emotion or impression the interviewer reads from you. This does not have to be false impression.
- What do you seek? (2s): You gain a clue as if you were the one to successfully read the opponent.
- Interesting Reaction (1s): You may reflexively make an attempt to provoke an emotional response in either your interrogator or onlookers. Whether this is to make them look unstable, move to defend you, or something else is up to you.
- Daughter of the River: As a descendant of a river goddess, some melusine are able to breathe underwater and have a +1 Enhancement to move within water.
Kyra Olrin - Gorgon Archer
Contact: Paul Maritot, other child who grew up in the wild but went off to Iraq.
Connections: Hunters and conservationists.
Access: Hidden places in the wilds.
When Juniper and Wilton Olrin came to town claiming that the baby they carried was theirs and Juniper had given birth on her own, there were some condescending lectures but no one really questioned it. No one mentioned the harried woman with her head covered by a hood and hands covered in scales leaving the child at their door before vanishing into the woods. Kyra grew up on that edge of town, rarely staying in town longer than needed for schooling and she learned the way of the woods quickly.
Contact: Officer Kendrick with Fish and Game
Connections: Fish and Game Officers.
Access: Fish and Game records.
The wild child grew up and started to take up bow-hunting to help supplement the dinner plate for her parents. She was taught all the rules of a responsible hunter. Never to over-hunt. Always to make sure that to keep her licenses up to date. To choose her quarry carefully. But most of all how she learned how to be a ghost in the woods so that not even the birds would know when she passed.
Contact: Ontaria Blake, occultist and anthropologist.
Access: Euryale's terra incognita.(should she ever find it)
While her nature hasn't become truly obvious yet, as Kyra has gotten older, her hair has gotten thicker and seemed to twist about on its own. Her skin has gotten dryer, almost scaly, with odd discolorations here and there and some have been known to freeze in place with a simple look from her sharp, green eyes.
- Intellect ***
- Might **
- Presence **
- Cunning ****
- Dexterity ****
- Manipulation ***
- Resolve ****
- Stamina ***
- Composure **
Serpent * - Knacks: Dread Gaze, Eyes for the Hidden, Silence in the Woods
Active: Silence in the Woods
Defense: Resolve 4, Stamina 3, Composure 2
Health: Bruised x2, Injured, Maimed, Taken Out
Character Creation and the Gorgon Archer