1. What is your full name?
2. Where and when were you born?
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
6. What is your occupation?
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye colour, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
- Graduate’s cap – High School Grad – Back between shoulder blades
- Rolled up scroll with a fancy ribbon added later – Bachelor’s and Master’s computer science degree – Under the graduate’s cap.
- Sheriff’s badge – hired by the police – over heart
- Gavel with seven speed lines – Testimony, one per speed line – inner right bicep
- Chalice and Dagger with halo with star added later – admitting bisexuality to self and then coming out to parents, the star was the last added and is her elder sister’s acceptance, she has a place for her elder brother but its currently blank – abdomen
- Chain – first time she was assaulted for being bisexual – around shoulders
- Banshee with three tears – right breast – Lydia’s institutionalization and three other destroyed lives she blames herself for.
- Green Serpent – reminder to self to be cautious in investigating corrupt cops, the serpent isn’t a symbol of evil but a symbol to be as “wise as serpents” – left arm, head under the wrist, only tattoo that would be visible in her normal clothes