Trouble: Tempted to Forget the Past
Realm Aspect: The Demoness of Ice
Conjuration Aspect: The Loving Mother
Other Aspect: Healing Done The Hard Way
- Careful +3
- Forceful +2
- Clever +2
- Sneaky +1
- Flashy +1
- Quick +0
- Because I perform Healing Done the Hard Way once per session, I can reduce the severity of a physical or corruption consequence by taking a Mild Consequence of the same kind myself.
- Because I am a Gehenna Complex Resident I get a +2 to Carefully Overcome whenever I am using conventional medicine to treat an injury.
- Because I am The Demoness of Ice I get a +2 to Forcefully Attack whenever I use ice as a weapon.
Background: People tend to forget how long Holle has been around. She’s not one of the true ancients, but she was born in that time when Demons were starting to infiltrate humanity and before they had rebelled against their elders and actually took the name Demon. She was actually a Half-Demon, rare thing at the time, and an experiment in ascending humans to be Demons. Since then she’s seen a lot and now she can freely access all of it…if she wants to. Holle reincarnated about eighteen years ago and is only just now an adult again. Like every time she’s reincarnated, she finds herself tempted to just leave her old memories alone and not bring them back.
Opinion of the Current Situation: Holle hasn’t really thought of the current situation more than what her job is. She knows there’s a lot of talk about peace coming and a handful of whispers about unification, but until that talk becomes reality Amaterasu is still one of the enemy even if she has nothing against the woman herself. On the other hand, Amaterasu is a kid right now and it would be horrible for anything to happen to a kid.
- Holle’s thoughts about not assimilating her old memories are considered to be suicidal behavior since it vastly changes the personality of an Immortal on the next reincarnation if memories are never assimilated.
- Holle has successfully kept secret these temptations to erase her past by not assimilating it.
- Holle was a citizen in a human civilization roughly 120,000 years ago. That civilization was roughly as advanced as Rome before the Gods and Demons arrived. She’s lived through several falls of human civilization.
Back to Don't Let the Sun Go Down prep page