Trouble: Walking the Line Keeps Getting Harder
Realm Aspect: The Demon of Fear
Conjuration Aspect: The Man With the Pumpkins
Other Aspect: Once Was Human
- Sneaky +3
- Clever +2
- Careful +2
- Flashy +1
- Forceful +1
- Quick +0
- Because I am a Smooth Talking Faustian once per session I can get information or a favor from my contacts among mortal criminals.
- Because I am The Demon of Fear I can create active opposition to any attempt to intimidate my allies within sight.
- Because I am The Man With the Pumpkins I gain a +2 to Flashily Create an Advantage whenever I am use my powers to play up the Halloween connection.
Opinion of the Current Situation: Jack is assigned locally and has been nursing along a couple of wannabe diabolists attached to some local gangs. He’s been trying to carefully set up a way for the gangs to take each other out with minimal risk to civilians. Then this mess happened. He heard about Amaterasu through one of his marks and immediately passed the word to the Shadows. Now he’s trying to use his connections and skills to locate Amaterasu before one of the local criminals decides to take advantage of her vulnerability.
- Jack is a practiced magus but since becoming a Demon prefers to rely on his own abilities.
- Several of the local criminals have cast one or more of Jack’s spells without knowing they did anything supernatural and he’s saving the favors.
- Jack spends most of his time around human criminals of the worst sort manipulating them into self-destruction.
- Jack is considering a change in career as he’s getting tired of the undercover life after centuries.
- The favor price of Black Magic is based around a matter of trust considered sacred to many Demons. As such many other Demons do NOT like what Faustians do with it, namely use it as a weapon to lure people to doom.
Back to the Don't Let the Sun Go Down prep page