Trouble: Mother Wouldn’t Understand the Truth
Other Aspects: A Rare Mastery of Illusions
One Body, Nine Souls
A History of Loyalty to Nirvana
- Sneaky +3
- Careful +2
- Clever +2
- Quick +1
- Forceful +1
- Flashy +0
- Because we have a Rare Mastery of Illusions we gain a +2 to Sneakily Defend whenever we use illusions to conceal my secrets.
- Because we have One Body, Nine Souls we gain a +2 to Cleverly Create an Advantage whenever we make use of knowledge and skills possessed by one of our souls.
- Because we are A Nine-Tailed Demi-Goddess we can more efficiently handle our power than most and suffer an extra Mild Corruption Consequence.
Mild Corruption Consequence
Opinion of the Current Situation: Officially speaking, Himiko is not supposed to be involved in the search, but she loathes the idea of simply sitting back and waiting while her mother is possibly in danger. As the other minds within her also care about Amaterasu, they have likewise been concerned. After weighing the risk of revealing themselves to the Gods against something happening to the young reincarnate, Himiko and the others have decided to take up the search themselves.
- The kitsune that assimilated Himiko is from the first generation of kitsune that evolved to this state, a small village of fox-descended humanoids who came out of a plague as the kitsune about seven thousand years ago.
- There are eight souls besides Himiko’s in the body and they live in a mostly peaceful cooperation. They still have family squabbles.
- Each soul has a form of its own. All of them have nine tails and may appear more or less fox-like.
- The other souls are not named or defined.
- They were likely mostly humans before because there are so many humans on Earth, but any race other than Demons or Gods is possible.
- There cannot be another kitsune, kitsune cannot healthily gestalt with other kitsune. That causes a homicidal mental break.
- Himiko and the other souls in her body take things much more seriously than most kitsune do.
- Kitsune are all capable of casting an illusory disguise. Himiko and Co. are an exceptional master…s?
- Probably because they've been using their illusions to fool some of the most exceptional Gods and Demons in Nirvana for hundreds of years.
- Kitsune Life-Force is Amber in color and referred to as Chakra. It is indirect, deceptive but unstable and requires concentration.
- Kitsune react poorly to anti-bacterials and even contact with such things tend to produce a rash.
Back to Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me prep page