Trouble: My War Criminal Past Clings To Me
Domain Aspect: The Goddess of Bloodshed
Conjuration Aspect: The Bloody Nightmare
Other Aspect: The Washer at the Ford
- Careful +3
- Flashy +2
- Forceful +2
- Clever +1
- Quick +1
- Sneaky +0
- Because I am The Bloody Nightmare I get an extra +1 bonus in addition to the normal benefits when I spend a Fate Point to invoke an Aspect or Consequence related to fear or terror.
- Because I am an Atonement Seeking Divine Investigator I get a +2 to Carefully Create an Advantage when I am reading emotions.
- Because I am The Goddess of Bloodshed once per session I can reduce the severity of one physical Consequence received from a deliberate attack as I see it landing on myself or someone else.
Opinion of the Current Situation: Morrigan would be lying if she didn’t hope that Zeus was behind this situation because she’d like to send the smug rapist into Tartarus, but the reincarnated Goddess takes priority. Once Amaterasu is safe and secure, then she can begin the investigation into who, if anyone, is responsible.
- Morrigan is a trained warrior and practices channeling. She has some basic shaping training.
- Morrigan’s medium of travel as a Goddess is laundry.
- Morrigan is one of the rare Immortals that practices a human religion. In her case Catholicism.
- Morrigan is one of the oldest characters on this list being over 6 million years old. Her current incarnation has been around 120 years but has already assimilated most of her memories.
- Morrigan engages in minor shapeshifting especially to take on a terrifying visage in battle, but mostly sticks to dark-haired, dark-eyed and pale-skinned warrior woman. She generally only bothers to look attractive if someone suggests it for some diplomatic purpose.
- One of the original playtest characters was a child of Morrigan and is a young PI in Scotland with the Doppleganger talent (and unknowingly the Prophet Talent).
- This isn't particularly useful, but is interesting.