Trouble: Curiosity Killed the Reporter
Other Aspects: The Mind is faster than the Sword
Son of Susano’O
Eye for Detail
- Clever +3
- Sneaky +2
- Quick +2
- Forceful +1
- Flashy +1
- Careful +0
- Because I am a Freelance Investigative Journalist once per session, I can get useful information from a contact.
- Because The Mind is faster than the Sword once per session I can choose to interrupt an action targeting me.
- Because I have an Eye for Detail I get a +2 to Carefully Overcome while I am Investigating a scene.
Background: Jun isn’t particularly interested in joining one of the more governmental or dangerous groups within Yomi. He’s more or less just interested in finding news and reporting it, a task that won’t be exactly the same once he’s ascended. After all, the mindscape sort of makes for a great way to spread news without the need for a news source. That said, he has found that the other citizens of Yomi are woefully uninformed and, worse, uninterested in what’s going on in the world with the mortals. So he eventually hopes to start waking them up to what’s going on.
Opinion of the Current Situation: Jun was in Seattle when the earthquake happened and was on hand with emergency services when Amaterasu’s mortal friends reported her missing. Amaterasu being his biological aunt and one of the moderate peace-seeking Gods, that drew his attention. It is also a pretty big story, certainly something he’ll want to get all the information on. It could be the kind of thing to get Yomi to start paying attention to the world.
- Despite being a Demi-God, Jun has not yet displayed a discernible innate Talent.
- Jun plans on ascending to be a Demon (since he’s allied with Yomi), but has also not learned any Magic or Sorcery.
- Jun is familiar with Illujanka’s daughter Rene and aware of Illujanka considering Rene to be a disgrace for her similar lack of interest in supernatural skills beyond the Realm she got after ascension.
- Susano’O doesn’t seem to care what Jun does, which he notes is a different sort of aggravating.
- Jun sees the Compact as a danger and thinks mortals have gotten a lot stronger than many assume.
Back to Don't Let the Sun Go Down prep page