Trouble: Need to Know Basis
Other Aspects: Plausibly Deniable
Psychics Are Nothing New to Me
- Sneaky +3
- Careful +2
- Quick +2
- Clever +1
- Forceful +1
- Flashy +0
- Because I have Jurougumo Ancestry I gain a +2 to Cleverly Create an Advantage whenever I make creative use of my wall-walking ability.
- Because Psychics Are Nothing New to Me I can hide and use stealth against all sorts of senses.
- Because I am Plausibly Deniable I can actively interfere with an attempt to discover my true identity even if I'm not present.
Background: Momo Shin (Shin Momo to Americans) is a human descendant from a branch of an old jurougumo family. Despite an ability to psychokinetically walk on walls, he doesn’t show much of his non-human ancestry. Unlike most jurougumo families, the Momo clan has tied its fortunes to the Japanese Imperial family instead of to the various sorcerer families and Shin is no different.
He’s been training in combat skills both supernatural and physical pretty much since he turned fourteen to be of use to his country.
Opinion of the Current Situation: Shin is not completely aware of all the facts. He is aware that a girl by the name of Amaterasu Omikami has gone missing in Seattle and that she is somehow related to the Imperial Family. He is aware that the girl will likely have other people looking to find her safely. His mission is to either find the girl or identify those parties looking to make her safe and insure their success. Regardless, he is not to make any mention of the girl’s connection to the Imperial Family as it may “compromise” her status with her own people.
- Shin’s family name is based on his family’s claim to descend from Momotarou, who they say was either a jurougumo or the child of one and that the “peach” was obviously an egg from back when they still laid eggs. Shin doesn’t really care about this claim.
- Shin’s family have been human for three generations and don’t really have contact with any other jurougumo families anymore.
- Shin doesn’t actually like peaches.
- Shin can walk on walls due to his Juruougumo ancestry.
- Shin is a trained warrior and practices channeling.