Trouble: Diving in the Deep End
Other Aspect: Plucky Determination
A Kid’s Concept of Danger
- Quick +3
- Sneaky +2
- Flashy +2
- Clever +1
- Careful +1
- Forceful +0
- Because I am Blessedly Lucky once per session I can improve a Tie or Success to a Success with Style.
- Because I am an Innocent Inspiration I have a +2 to Sneakily Overcome whenever I use my idealism to argue against a cynic.
- Because I have Plucky Determination I gain a +1 to Create an Advantage whenever I am making life miserable for adults who are trying capture or hold me.
Background: Lisa is one of Amaterasu’s school friends and has been in the other girl’s classes ever since the third grade. They’ve had birthdays and sleep overs and movie outings and all sorts of things together with each other and their other friends. She knows next to nothing about the supernatural, aside from what they see on television or movies, and has only ever seen Amaterasu a good friend.
Opinion of the Current Situation: Well, Kylie is in the hospital because she broke her leg. Alexis has been talking to the police and seems satisfied that they’re looking and Naomi’s parents took her home. But Lisa just can’t sit still while one of her best friends is out there alone and lost. The earthquake is over now, right? Well, there could be aftershocks, but it’s mostly over and the rain isn’t all that bad. She can see almost fifty feet out after all. So it should be fine, right?
- Lisa believes in the supernatural but mostly believes all the nonsense stuff put out by New Age idiots.
- She is going to be very put out to discover that Amaterasu is an honest to God…well…Goddess.
- Ice cream will fix everything.
- Amusingly, Lisa introduced Amaterasu to anime. They both like Sword Art Online a lot.
- Lisa has met Himiko and thinks she’s Amaterasu’s aunt or something.
Back to Don't Let the Sun Go Down prep page