Trouble: Never the Lead
Realm Aspect: The Demon of Wind
Conjuration Aspect: The Essence of Emptiness
Other Aspect: Ambitious but not Disciplined
- Quick +3
- Flashy +2
- Clever +2
- Forceful +1
- Sneaky +1
- Careful +0
- Because I am The Demon of the Wind I can deliver messages on the winds to known individuals within the same city without using telepathy.
- Because I am The Essence of Emptiness once per session I can temporarily clear away clouds, mists, gases or fogs around me.
- Because I am a Quick-Witted Demonic Spy I get a +2 to Sneakily Overcome when trying to be stealthy.
Background: Shu is an Egyptian Demon who has only ever acquired a moderate amount of glory in his several thousand years of life. He used to serve as support and messengers for the Rakshasha back in the days when warriors would fight against warriors and blood was often spilled. Now, with the truce growing closer to a peace, he finds opportunities for glory dwindling more and more.
- Shu almost entirely relies on his Realm but has some basic channeling skills.
- Shu accepts peace but is very much against the idea of unification with Nirvana.
- Shu has always dreamed of glory but almost always settled for supporting more active Demons instead of working for it.
- Shu’s current incarnation is about 350 years old, getting close to the time most Demons reincarnate again and he hasn’t accomplished much more than sitting around and talking about doing something great.
- Despite his bluster, his work ethic is good, just not stand-out.
- He very much enjoys human video games and has a popular console at his Yomi apartment.
Back to Don't Let the Sun Go Down prep page